Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge
financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Job ID: 19922
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
To provide an operational Regional IT Support structure to ensure that general IT problems in the bank and particularly the assigned region are resolved promptly and efficiently.
The operation support includes first level support on users’ workstations, file/print servers, IT peripherals, LANs and communication equipment.
- Provide first level support on IT related issues in all the branches within the region
- Repair/re-install and configure Microsoft Windows Operating Systems on desktops and notebook PCs.
- Upgrade/Downgrade and Configure Internet Explorer 7 for Finacle on users systems.
- Repair/re-install and configure Finacle client applications on desktops and notebook PCs.
- Carry out first level support on hardware (workstations, scanners, printers, and other peripherals).
- Carry out first level support on applications (Ms Operating system, MS Office suite, Finacle and Intranet applications) and ensuring online service availability during operational hours.
- Carry out first level support on LANs
- Carry out first level support on ATMs
- Support Trader and Mobile Payment solutions
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics.
At least 3 years’ experience in IT.
Branch Rollout - Deployment of IT infrastructure (Link, LAN, Systems, Inverter/UPS power & Peripherals) for new branches
Deployment of IT infrastructure (Link, LAN, Systems, Inverter/UPS power & Peripherals) to branches when BUs relocate
Support new project deployment such as upgrade of Operating Systems and other applications, Antivirus & Patch deployment, Inverter, UPS, etc.
Carry out other functions in the department that may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online