Graduate Recruitment At PFL Engineering Services Limited (PFL) Deadline: Not Specified • Specialization Graduate Trainee / Internship Jobs In Nigeria
•Industry Oil & Gas / Mining
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification HND, Bachelor's Degree
• Location Lagos
PFL is an independent indigenous company actively involved in the provision of Project Management Support Services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and Energy markets in Nigeria and the sub region. We provide Access Services, Inspection Services, Maintenance, Emergency Response Services, Technical Manpower Supply and Training.
We currently have over 150 Nigerians & 120 expatriate personnel supporting various projects in Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Total E & P, Chevron, General Electric oil & gas amongst other
Job Title: Trainee - Marketing and Sales Representative
We hereby seek for Female candidates for the position of Trainee Marketing and Sales Representative (BEng)
• Candidate must be a Female graduate with a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Applicants must be a Nigerian based in lagos.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Trainee at Verge Designs Limited
• Location(s): • Lagos
• Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Internship/ Industrial Training
• Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate • Art / Design
• Application Deadline: 29 June, 2016
• Job Type Fulltime
Verge Designs Limited is a Nigerian company with a Global perspective and a background in Architecture and Brand based Design. We focus on Design and Build projects, Interior (in shop) and Exterior Architecture Branding, , Renovation Works, Brand Development and Brand Architecture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
• The Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the Units within our organisation.
• Contributing to the achievement of company's yearly/quarterly/monthly target.
• Exposure to various business functional areas.
• Cross-Business Units exposure/marketing
• Human Resources Consulting
• Clients outsourcing. Etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of HND in any field
• Must be able to learn with little supervision.
• Must have a basic computer knowledge
• Have a mature personality
• Have good organisational and administrative skills
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
• Having organizational skills.
• Being able to travel for meetings.
• Having strong work ethic.
• Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
• Building Effective Teams
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Delegating, Monitoring and Coordination
Interested candidates should kindly forward their cvs to: email@example.com
Research and Communications Intern (Ref: 625) at Global Profilers
Category: Project Management (Lagos)
Sector: HR / Training / Consulting
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Research
and Communications Intern for our client who is a non-profit Consulting Firm.
• Gathering data and turning findings into strong and original content through the Knowledge and strong use of the Internet.
• Familiarizing with international news focusing on African development and making contents therein.
• Handling online communication platforms such as (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
Qualification and Experience:
• University graduate (second class upper and above) or Master’s in International Relations, Journalism, African studies or related degree
• Strong, verifiable references
• Interest in the intersection between journalism and international development
• Understanding and awareness of current pan-African development Challenges
• Previous work experience in related field preferred•
• Experience setting up and using social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Strong internet research and investigative skills
• Strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
Interested candidates should visit: www.globalprofilers.com